- 200 g oat flakes
- 200 ml low-fat milk
- 300 ml water
- 5 egg whites
- 1 egg yolk
- oil spry for frying
- 250 g low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tbs toasted almonds
- 2 tbs raisins (soaked in water)
- sweetener and vanilla
- In a bowl put the eggs, oats, milk, water, salt and sweetener then blend together.
- Oil spray the pan.
- Fry the pancakes over medium heat on both sides.
- Add sweetener, raisins and almonds to the cottage cheese.
- Fill and roll up the pancakes.
I love this pancake, delicious and there is now flour in it! Enjoy!