- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1″ chunks
- 2 large red or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 1 pound spinach or arugula, torn into bite-size pieces
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a large roasting pan, combine the oil, salt, and black pepper. Add the sweet potatoes and bell peppers and toss to coat well. Roast, stirring occasionally, for 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Remove from the oven and stir in the vinegar.
Place the spinach or arugula in a large serving bowl. Add the potato mixture and toss to coat well. Serve immediately.